Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seen on twitter they are all pissing and moaning about not having spent enough on cover for Fernandinho.

:dembele:

Everyones a chairman these days, knowing intricate details of how much clubs should spend and what contracts should be offered and how to run a club.

We laugh at the City morons, Bournemouth watch our game and laugh at the mongs in our fan base moaning about the squad.......

Makes me wonder though if everyone can do better than Levy why he’s a billionaire and they’re working in Tescos and driving cabs

:kanehand:

Coutinho about the same amount of games at CM and left forward.

Eriksen could easily take those CM games. Easily.

He is superior to Coutinho in every way.
I just don’t think he’ll play in that position nor that is his best position anyway. Don’t you think Madrid is more likely?

I swear some folk on here get no joy out of football or Spurs.

Just won 5-0, 2nd in the table, well and truly in the title race, moving to the new ground soon with some luck, players bang in form and coming back from injury, etc, etc.

I'm fucking loving it and am so proud of this team. COYS. I believe.

Won more games than City though haven’t we, maybe City should start to spend big
Yeah, it really fucked them over last season, didn't it?

giphy.gif

In reality, the only team between us and the top spot is one that leapfrogged us from our final positions last season - and if you think that Liverpool's spending to improve cleverly has no bearing on that then you are wrong.

We're doing fantastically. Could we be doing even better if we'd managed to get a CM signing over the line? Maybe. But fuck it, I'd rather just enjoy how we're doing right now.

Coutinho about the same amount of games at CM and left forward.

Eriksen could easily take those CM games. Easily.

He is superior to Coutinho in every way.

I'm actually sick of people comparing players like that, I would love to have Coutinho at Spurs, but wouldn't trade him for Eriksen of course.
Some things cannot be replaced liked chemistry, companionship and striving towards a goal together as a group.

Back
Top Bottom