Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's funny, we've always had the ability to run the odd poor side off the park, it almost seems like the fanbase is happier when we eke out a 1-0 we probably didn't deserve. That's what Spurs of old could never do.

But anyway, what a team.

Another comfortable result and stress free ending. Bit surprised Poch took so long with subs to rest players.
45 points at the half way stage and just getting into our stride.

“Liverpool in 4 goal rout of Newcastle” Sky

Spurs 5
Bournemouth 0.
Sky

Was Liverpool a rout?
Looked like they were huffing and puffing until Salah dived 2 mins into second half.
Then the rout stopped Until last 10 mins when they scored the other two on 80 and 85
Who cares? Jesus it’s like RAWK on here sometimes

I can imagine it already
QnsXuHW.jpg

Learning photoshop will have to be one of my new years resolutions though :dembelelol:
Please don't. It's far better this way.

:pochhail:

Well that was an enjoyable way to spend a Boxing Day afternoon. However I was still clamouring for us to get a seventh.
Don't think we even broke a sweat TBH.
Now on way home for a homemade lasagne, as I'm Hank Marvin.
So if Brighton manage a result, that would be the sugar on the cherry on the icing on the cake.
COYS

Well that was an enjoyable way to spend a Boxing Day afternoon. However I was still clamouring for us to get a seventh.
Don't think we even broke a sweat TBH.
Now on way home for a homemade lasagne, as I'm Hank Marvin.
So if Brighton manage a result, that would be the sugar on the cherry on the icing on the cake.
COYS
Merry xmas Mrs P

what a team what a win, bournemouth looked spent after 15 mins.

our 5th goal was reminiscent of when i played jumpers for goalposts over Regents Park

Back
Top Bottom