Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

build a wall?
DxXjVLHW0AAQIoL.jpg

Late winners = scenes.

Buzzin'!! ...Fulham were a fucking pain, ref was a shambles; but pleased with the patience and determination to get the result.

Football gods hate us (Dele now!?!?!); but fuck them too. No point in melting.... Rest up, we go again on Thursday.... We can do this....Stay strong, defend well and no silly mistakes.

COYS!!!! :tobyarm:

Amused to read earlier in this thread that Babel was the answer to all that ails us.... Christ Notabadsquad ; much like your man-crush; you really are 'special'.:eriksenlol:

I love the fact that other fans will be pissed off with that result and the manner in which we attained it. I have kicked the cat, dog, budgie and thrown things out the window in the past when others have done it. So happy with Spurs at the moment, we have a never say die attitude that has been missing for quite a few years. Yes it's a shame we have all the injuries but that's 51 points we have now and our away record is outstanding. Going to work happy tomorrow and am looking forward to seeing the chelsea mug lift his scumford bridge mouse mat up as i have cut it into tiny pieces and put it all back again.

I am in my fifties

Late winners = scenes.

Buzzin'!! ...Fulham were a fucking pain, ref was a shambles; but pleased with the patience and determination to get the result.

Football gods hate us (Dele now!?!?!); but fuck them too. No point in melting.... Rest up, we go again on Thursday.... We can do this....Stay strong, defend well and no silly mistakes.

COYS!!!! :tobyarm:

Amused to read earlier in this thread that Babel was the answer to all that ails us.... Christ Notabadsquad ; much like your man-crush; you really are 'special'.:eriksenlol:
as in "Needs" ?

I love the fact that other fans will be pissed off with that result and the manner in which we attained it. I have kicked the cat, dog, budgie and thrown things out the window in the past when others have done it. So happy with Spurs at the moment, we have a never say die attitude that has been missing for quite a few years. Yes it's a shame we have all the injuries but that's 51 points we have now and our away record is outstanding. Going to work happy tomorrow and am looking forward to seeing the chelsea mug lift his scumford bridge mouse mat up as i have cut it into tiny pieces and put it all back again.

I am in my fifties

:dembelelol:

You're my new hero.... Well, close 2nd behind Winksy.

I didn’t see it, I saw our central midfield in mild disarray, from the 70th minute we could hardly attack in order
It can be a complicated game to understand, particularly when the other team were wearing what looked like our uniforms and we were wearing what looked like Star Trek pyjama's.

Winks wasn't there to attack their box, and kept to his station until Dier came on and freed him up.
He then went forward and did what SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs told him to do, and score the winner

Back
Top Bottom