Fulham Away - 1st December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[centre] Walker Caulker Vertonghen Naughton
Dembele Sandro
Lennon Dempsey Bale
Defoe [/centre]

4-2-3-1

eEJId.jpg

I fear the Berba

Gallas needs to be 'rested' - Dawson and Caulker at CB

The rest of team picks itself

COYS

Shouldn't be a huge struggle since Fulham did only win 2 of their last 5 HOME games, and this was against Aston Villa and WBA.

Anyway, the results of Fullham away and at home are terrible for the last 5 overall matches.

fullgham.png

~ Fullham won't be able to play these guys:

+ B. Ruiz (5 assist this season so far)
+A. Kacaniklic (playing well anyway)
- S. Davies

Would be awesome if we got 3 points again, let's hope for the best.

Asked T earlier which pub to go to, anyone from here going any before hand? I will pop into the Crabtree probably on way from Hammersmith as a tradition. But will be wanting to go to a SPurs pub only which I have never done on this fixture, 5th time of going now!

We looked a bit fatigued last night, but Fulham played yesterday too so shouldn't be THAT big of a difference. Hopefully Bale will continue to terrorize defenders. Maybe Defoe will even bother to be part of this game too! :defoe2:

Asked T earlier which pub to go to, anyone from here going any before hand? I will pop into the Crabtree probably on way from Hammersmith as a tradition. But will be wanting to go to a SPurs pub only which I have never done on this fixture, 5th time of going now!

I usually go to the Eight Bells near Putney Bridge. Gets rammed very early though.

I felt Defoe was good in the first half but faded, he made a genuine effort to get involved in the game. As I alluded to above, AVB should've made him (or Dempsey) close down Allen. He was also surprisingly unselfish and created chances as well. He's working really well under our new manager.

I felt Defoe was good in the first half but faded, he made a genuine effort to get involved in the game. As I alluded to above, AVB should've made him (or Dempsey) close down Allen. He was also surprisingly unselfish and created chances as well. He's working really well under our new manager.

Yeah, I was being a bit critical. Defoe is definitely working harder, and has developed under AVB but I do believe he still suffers from being a streaky player that rarely has an impact if he isn't scoring.

The table could look very healthy with another win so lets have them.

I've not been too confident going into the last couple of games and we've won. This one I am confident about which means...

0-9 :baelol:

Back
Top Bottom