Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (Turf Moor, 23rd Feb 2019, 12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was all along but tell yourself what you wany to here Mick. It’s all those pesky online supporters fault clearly
If you had been more supportive online, it would have filtered through to the players & we would be 12 pts clear in the title race.

Every time we get near the summit we just can't do it.......

Seriously...... What has gone on that means that today of all days we have no first touch, we seem to have lost the ability to make simple passes and we make a team like Burnley look like Real Madrid.

Same old same old......
Burnley have watered their pitch to shit. Our regular style of play does not work on that type of pitch.

Not a complete explanation but it is a factor

Taking off Winks was the real mistake.

Lost all control in midfield.

The only change that needed doing at halftime was Eriksen for Moura or Lamela, because the link between the strikers and midfield was non existent.

Everything coming from the wings, and not in a good way.

I’m done, I’m actively hoping he leaves now, crap

Back
Top Bottom