Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're playing very well, but we are being hampered tactically from really hurting them.

There is literally no need whatsoever for 3 at the back! The cunts are not attacking, they're soaking everything we do and countering. Get Sanchez out of there and bring on Lucas. Having Son on the inside right channel is an absolutely scandalous waste in this game, the space that is constantly out wide that we aren't exploiting is criminal.

These bastards are absolutely there for the taking. If we start properly exploiting the space out wide watch their defence fall apart. They have Mustafi at right back for Christ sake!
C'mon Poch, please don't balls this up. I'm hoping him leaving early for half time means he knows exactly what to do.

He did everything right. Went the opposite way to the keeper and kept it under the bar. Not his fault the keeper pulled out a worldie.

Been our best player for me.

Also, the people calling for Harry to come off...what on earth are you smoking?

Such a frustrating game tho.

It's a shame he keeps leaving Wanyama on his own.

That's not to do with mentality. You can't create space where there isn't any with a positive mental outlook. Our play is slow and unproductive, because the opposition are defending and pressing well and our passing isn't good enough to play it around them so we go backwards for fear of giving the ball away.

This is the third game in a row we have done this, so is it a tactical issue then if it isn't a negative mentality?

We need a change in the final third, I don't know if it's Harry, Eriksen,Son or one of the midfielders, but something deperately needs to change...

One more attacking player on we are going to be back in it

Space everywhere but only Kane and son to aim at, murder them down flanks then cue up for goals

Sanchez is always going to be one of them players who makes mistakes. Always. They’s players need a boot up the arse and told some hard truths. Grow a set of balls and get stuck in. It’s fucking Woolwich and they are shit

Our best player in all honesty has probably been Eriksen.

SHOULD score his chance but he's doing well outside of that. Midfield non-existent which worries me abit but I think Arsenals tactics help us out as it looks like they're not trying to dominate it, just counter.

No idea what Sanchez was doing for their goal. Rose is hardly in the game and Trippier is blowing hot and cold, some good moments, and some utterly braindead defensive moments.

Poch HAS to fire them up for the second half.
Eriksen has not been our best player, he's more worried about his fucking hair. Just get the fucking transplant and get back to fucking delivering

You think we've been the better team? I think they have been very good and their game plan is working very well so far.
Bar a centimeter offside and a poor finish we’d be ahead.

Their game plan worked from a mistake, and the rest of the time they’ve tried that, we’ve swallowed it up with ease.

Rose came into the game late, but we will stretch them on both flanks this half and beat them fairly well by 90.

If it stays like this, take Kane off for Lucas at HT. We've played better without him for some reason in recent months

I'm afraid the team that started to gel through the tough and played beautifully against Dortumund was undermined and gone when gaffer gave in and started Kane prematually on Burnley game. Too late now to revert I think. Itd be faster to get the old Kane back at this point. Not the old old Kane but the recent old before the last injury. I think he is settling in better today.

Back
Top Bottom