Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

xG is a very useful statistic over the course of many matches (10+). Teams generally will regress to their expected points total (derived from xGF and xGA) or within a certain range, so it can be good at identify underlying issues that are counter to a run of results.

The problem is that it can be very deceiving or misleading on a game by game basis. This of course leads people to use it in ways that it really shouldn’t be. Often times it just confirms how a match “felt” in terms of the balance of play, but it really needs to be given context for it to be useful.
Thanks for taking the time to post the explanation but I still don't see what value it adds, like most statistics, TBH.

I feel so sorry for them................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
nah, not really
:allitongue:

I honestly can't remember a potential red-card foul on Kane. I'll have a look on MOTD in the morning.

Just for the sake or argument. If I was a Woolwich fan, do you not think I should have been calling for Rose to be sent off for his challenge on Leno?

There was no bias. They had an Ok game.

Can we get over the officials are always biased against us rubbish. They're not.
No as the new rules have only been introduced this season that type of foul warrants a caution

r9kuCKY.jpg

What did Adele think?

Problem is, I'm in France as a student. And from the country I'm from, I need a VISA to step foot in the UK, and it's a looong process to get one (if you're succesful in the first place). I would love nothing more than watch a Spurs game at the old WHL, but that's impossible. I've seen Spurs only once in my life, and that was vs Gent in the Europa League, and it didn't end well...

Ah ok. Guess you are hoping we do the job on Tuesday, and get PSG in the next round

I feel so sorry for them................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
nah, not really
:allitongue:
Watch the clip. The geezer behind that twat just has to be a Spurs fan.:dembelelol:

Still feels like a huge opportunity missed for us. Been piss poor last 3 games and I'm not at all confident we will do the business at Southampton either. Need to get back to our best sharpish. God knows why pochettino is coming out saying we were better team. He needs to be giving a few of them a roasting. Especially trippier eriksen and Sanchez. Hopefully kane will get rested vs Dortmund too

Back
Top Bottom