Southampton (A) 9th March - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am actually pretty annoyed with Kane's reaction to his many missed chances, he's just laughing and looking like it wasn't't a big deal! Now look what has happened.

I'm usually one of the most optimistic people I know football wise but why we reverted to the terrible diamond midfield which has seen us play so poorly for so long is beyond me when in the 1st half the change in shape was working so well.

Hate to say it but we will be extremely lucky to finish in the top 4 now and I can see us finishing 5th in all honesty

Wouldnt surprise me if we get something from those games after the way this season has gone. We will have to, if we want to hold onto the top four.
With our form away to the other top teams , 2 draws would be amazing.

This is what happens when you have donkeys like Dier and Sissoko in midfield and teams pressure us. All of a sudden we can’t play out any more, lump balls long and it just keeps coming back.
Your point is a good one but Soton were always going to get better. This game is on Harry and the rest up front that bumbled away chance after chance when they were trying to give the game to us. In our last 4 or 5 games vs them they have come back hard in the second halves even scaring us from 3-0 down twice. We have been abject even in the first half when folks were saying stupid things like Dier is our savior and Dele is the next coming of messi.

Back
Top Bottom