Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is busier. There are a couple of things you can do to reduce the bloat a bit. The categories on the homepage are collapsible. So if you're only here for the footy then you can reduce things down like...

It should remember this setting for you on whichever device you are using.

Within forums you can un-tick the boxes next to 'Prefix Filters' and 'Sub-Forums' to hide those...

I've enabled push notifications now so you can get alerts from the forum on your phone when you're not on the site. There's loads of options to choose which notifications in your preferences.

This currently only works on Android. Apparently because Apple have (so far) refused to go with the industry standard way of enabling this on their phones (or something like that).

WTF?!?! I’m old and don’t like change. This is fucking shit and I don’t understand. (mobile)
Apologies for this over-reaction. I only vaguely remember posting it as I’d been in the boozer all afternoon and the upgrade was a bit of a shock.
Getting used to a bit more now. This isn’t the first big change here IIRC, and I clearly got over the last one.

Still finding it weird but I will soldier on , ever the trooper

Just noticed that my 18 billion funnies have disappeared. I feel violated

Not a big fan so far, but i hate everything new, so i need more time to make up my mind.

It really needs a dark mode. The whiteness is blinding me
vampire.jpg

Not a big fan so far, but i hate everything new, so i need more time to make up my mind.

It really needs a dark mode. The whiteness is blinding me
vampire.jpg

If you go into forum options , buy a can of black aerosol paint , spray your screen with it , I find it tones down the brightness

Orcwear some sunglasses

Happy to be of service

I’m basically the tech guy around here

Back
Top Bottom