Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is the "reaction" score the same as the old points ?

Edit: ignore me, just caught up with the thread. Wondered why my ratings had dropped..

So we lost our posts/plus ratings ratio?

As the ONLY poster on here with a +3 ratio, may I voice my discontent?

We're entering a chasm of distrust here, as Liam Fox warned just this morning

As a great Spur once said

Finally thought to login with my email address instead of just selecting login with Twitter and it works.

Going to take some time to get used to but looks like lots of thingamajigs and whatzits.

Reactions (like, haha, agree & disagree) are now a part of the core software and I'm not all that keen on how it currently works. There should be a modification out soon that helps.

On desktop, you hover over 'Like' to reveal the others. On mobile I think you click the 'Like' rating to reveal the others.

Edit: Seems you have to long-hold on the like to see the others on mobile? Well that's shite.

Cracking fucking upgrade!

Once i get my PHD in understanding web page fuckaroundability i will be right back!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom