Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure what poster said we shouldn’t have celebrated but the look of utter despair and tears of City players show the other side...

They would have been the exact same if Sterlings goal stood.
This is massive.

OH My, it wasn't all some cruel dream it did really happen.

Saw the footage of those supposed City faithful celebrating their supposed winning goal. Feck me what a bunch of plastics. I reckon most only turned up to get the free flags.. This should be a huge story of the underdog overcoming the money team, lets see how it goes. Their bitterness and saltiness at the "handball" "skin moved" incident just all adds to the joyous feeling. They seem to forget we scored 3 at their gaff, there's your problem.

Not all good though as I am not allowed to rename our new Puppy Llorente, she is a spoilsport. To be fair Pochetiino is good name already, but doesn't trip off the tongue ;)

Not sure what poster said we shouldn’t have celebrated but the look of utter despair and tears of City players show the other side...

This is massive.

I wonder how that will affect City the amount of energy spent on the elation that quickly turned to despair must have absolutely killed them I reckon they will be flat on Saturday

This is massive.

Whoever said we shouldn't have celebrated is a moron mate. Football is all about celebrating achievements like that, the more the boys celebrate the more infectious the feeling will become. Last night breathed life into our club in a massive way. As Poch said before, it is important to never lose that feeling you had as a child to win and to have glory. Last night was a glory, glory night, our first semi of this competition since 1962.

The boys made history, they deserved to celebrate seeing as they may not get the opportunity to again in this competition. Hopefully I'm wrong and they go onto do something truly unique and special. They deserves that moment, the whole club did

Last edited:
Show me a more crazy night..

Llorente scored the ‘winner’
We were all heartbroken when Sissoko got injured
VAR was our friend.
Man City scored 4 goals but we still ‘won’

I’m still shaking..

It was a beautiful Tottenham moment. Those kids naming us after a Shakespearean character knew what they were doing. A semi vs Ajax after overcoming Inter Milan, PSV, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund & Manchester City, going further than the likes of Real Madrid, Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United, PSG etc. What a moment for all of us

I was on a flight to Brussels during the game. At some point I could connect to mobile data during the game and soaw 1-2 on my app.

Then internet gone for the rest of the flight, when we landed it showed 4-2... :(

Then when I got off the plane I saw the 4-3 appearing... Stressss!

Then I refreshed my footy app like a maniac for 20 mins, extra time, suddenly my misses turns green, 5-3...

I could not believe it, devastated, on my way to get hammered on 10 percent Belgian beer to forget it all.... Suddenly I saw the 5 jumping back to 4. Scenes at the airport.

Love Belgian beers and Spurs.

Oh, what a night!

Back
Top Bottom