Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crazy night, and I get that we needed to celebrate, but I really don't like to see us celebrate like that on the pitch like we've won the CL. It was a great victory, definitely go and thanks the fans and celebrate, but it was a QF, we've still got a semi final against a team playing cracking football, who've just beaten Real and Juve away from home.

Oh fuck off you weird fucker

Amazing night, let them fucking celebrate as much as they want.

Honestly, I'm still emotionally fucked and drained. What a roller-coaster. What a gutsy display. Absolutely fucked with injuries and still beat souless Petrol Dollars FC. Brilliant. Simply Brilliant.

And honestly, it's rare I feel this, but not bothered about losing on Sat (mainly because I don't wanna do the scousers a favour) as confident we'll secure top 4 anyway.

PS - Fuck you Jason Cundy. And I hope all you Gooner cunts enjoyed your night's viewing!

Do we have to accept, we might drop out the top four, as this is now a once in a lifetime opportunity to get to the CL final. This based on the current amount of injuries we have.
I don’t think we will, we have winnable games coming up and there’s not a lot left till the final hurdle so why would we give one thing for another?

Honestly, I'm still emotionally fucked and drained. What a roller-coaster. What a gutsy display. Absolutely fucked with injuries and still beat souless Petrol Dollars FC. Brilliant. Simply Brilliant.

PS - Fuck you Jason Cundy. And I hope all you Gooner cunts enjoyed your night's viewing!

I hope the gooners getting ready for their Thursday football in Napoli enjoyed That!

Do we have to accept, we might drop out the top four, as this is now a once in a lifetime opportunity to get to the CL final. This based on the current amount of injuries we have.

Our players will find it hard to focus on the league now, to get the necessary points, because they will be thinking about the CL, about not getting injured etc. I think we will need to play fringe players a lot who will be motivated to win games and play themselves into the CL squad. This next game against City does matter, though actually I don't personally care what the result is. It would be good to have a quiet 0-0 to be honest.

Crazy night, and I get that we needed to celebrate, but I really don't like to see us celebrate like that on the pitch like we've won the CL. It was a great victory, definitely go and thanks the fans and celebrate, but it was a QF, we've still got a semi final against a team playing cracking football, who've just beaten Real and Juve away from home.

You’re a despicable cunt

Back
Top Bottom