Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but that Son shove was never a red card, he pushed the player to the ground after they were all shoving him and stamping on him, this league is soft as fuck and I think the ref cracked under the pressure of the crowd.

You can’t react like that, it was daft from him. Some refs would only have given yellow but that doesn’t excuse it.

The whole team was starting to get ratty, you could see it. We could already have been down to 10 and should have conceded a penalty before Son went off.

I’m the main we weee actually pretty fluid in that half. Plenty of decent chances and seem up for it. Get dier off and calm the fuck down. We can still win this.

Never have I been so disappointed by Son ever. Extremely poor temper on his part...nonetheless, it wasn’t red card worthy. The game has been building steam up to that point

That's one of the most blatant cases of the ref making up for his own shitness I've ever seen. He knows full well that was never a red but felt he had to even it up. Was just looking for an excuse to send someone off and he got it, it that's a B'Mouth player it's a yellow no question. Mistakes are forgivable, complete ineptitude is not.

The standard of refereeing in the PL really is beyond disgraceful. And the cunts are completely untouchable. A manager says literally one word against them and you risk getting banned.

Would be nice to shoot the ball at a corner of the goal too and not directly at the goalkeeper.

Maybe we need one of Janssen or Llorente to mis-hit a shot into the goal.

They are going on about the Dier second yellow........not one single person though he didn't get the ball in real time, it's only now they've slowed down and zoomed in on that they can spot it

So the ref can't give it!!!!!!!

He's a professional, he should know better.
Have faith breh
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom