The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So so we have to play in a qualifier or not if we finish 4th?
giphy.gif

So we agree that in a case of a scum-chavs europa final we want the chavs to win?
Yes. Just due to the fact it's Woolwich. But looking at it another way, Chelsea have already qualified for the Champions League so winning the Europa will mean just that. Woolwich, on the other hand, would win the trophy and get Champions League so it's a no-brainer.

No CL for the red scum means no £££'s and possibly no backing from the chairman again. This would hopefully mean they'll be shopping in the bargain bin for their transfer targets.

Then we just need UEFA to uphold the chavs transfer ban.

Lovely.

I dont give a toss about Chelsea, but Woolwich's record in Europe is abject. Abysmal. Like something becoming of an Estonian 2nd division side. I'd like it to stay that way.

Just a quick one as I'm away and have limited access to this glorious little site.

For those of you who I'm sure are ripping the team at the moment for the season we've had, one thing:

You can't have it both ways. We achieved our objective this season, which to anyone with sense saw it was top 4. If you're unhappy with the performance but not the result poke it. You're the same people that aren't satisfied when we play well and don't achieve so you can't have it any other way.

We have achieved a realistic objective & still have a fighting chance of cup glory. Stop being so particular about it and realise that with no home, no preseason, no signings etc it's a great result and ultimately it is a results business. We huffed, puffed but we got the most we could have expected and we still have an outside chance of more. Chill out and decide if it's about the end result or the performance as you can't have it both ways.

6th richest club and we've yet again qualified for a tournament in the hardest league in the world we financially have no right being in, one that springboards us yet again next season, one that helps close the gap and one we can still actually win.

COYS!!!!

Just a quick one as I'm away and have limited access to this glorious little site.

For those of you who I'm sure are ripping the team at the moment for the season we've had, one thing:

You can't have it both ways. We achieved our objective this season, which to anyone with sense saw it was top 4. If you're unhappy with the performance but not the result poke it. You're the same people that aren't satisfied when we play well and don't achieve so you can't have it any other way.

We have achieved a realistic objective & still have a fighting chance of cup glory. Stop being so particular about it and realise that with no home, no preseason, no signings etc it's a great result and ultimately it is a results business. We huffed, puffed but we got the most we could have expected and we still have an outside chance of more. Chill out and decide if it's about the end result or the performance as you can't have it both ways.

6th richest club and we've yet again qualified for a tournament in the hardest league in the world we financially have no right being in, one that springboards us yet again next season, one that helps close the gap and one we can still actually win.

COYS!!!!
Enjoy your holiday

Back
Top Bottom