We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haters fuck right the fuck off. Yeah shit Performance could've, would've, should've it was the Champions league final ffs. This shit doesn't end tonight we fucking go again next season we improve, we grow more resilient and we learn how to fucking win. Fucking great season anyone who diagrees can fucking do one. THIS IS MY CLUB, MY ONE AND ONLY CLUB. COYS

The club, it’s history, the board and the players. I would be a lot more fond of our manager if just for once he would step to the mark and actually win something with the best side we have had in a generation and not turn this into a repeat of the 87 side.
That's what we all want and we will do it of that I am sure. I think we get there by getting closer every year which we are doing. I don't think ripping things apart to start again is the best way forward, we build, we adapt and we will succeed.

Finishing second in a cup tournament means as much as finishing 4th in the Olympics. No one cares - really don’t kid yourself otherwise.
Plus finishing second when it was there for the taking and spurs attack couldn’t even get a shot on Allison makes it that much worse. Today should not be celebrated on any level

I know Mate it's really embarrassing.. We used to have proper fans but on here are some of the worst Spurs fans i've come across.. Majority of the good ones ( present company excluded) see to have gone to Madrid and left the idiots to post on here. Some are good of course but boy have we got some Dicks.

If this forum is anything to go by; as far as SUPPORT goes, I wouldn't spit on about 1/3 of our fanbass these days.

Spineless, petulant brats.

Just watch all the people you never even knew followed football bring out the Dipper tops this Summer.. It has already started on Social media. Tossers and Plastics the lot of them.

Some of the cunts on here should join them.

....And that broken, poorly performing Firmino did.
They were winning and yet Klopp recognized he was shit and replaced him. We were losing and yet Klopp let a slow useless Kane play out the full match. Just very poor from Poch with the Kane start and nonsub made especially worse with Lucas not starting.

Just got home from the stadium. Disappointed. Never a penalty. Excellent fans and good atmosphere, but the sound was too loud.

Result of the night - six sandwiches got through security - yay

J2dIeHK.jpg

Finishing second in a cup tournament means as much as finishing 4th in the Olympics. No one cares - really don’t kid yourself otherwise.
Since we just lost to Pool how does that Shankley quote go again if your are first your first if your second your nothing?

No one outside of spurs will remember us being runners up in a few years.

Since we just lost to Pool how does that Shankley quote go again if your are first your first if your second your nothing?

No one outside of spurs will remember us being runners up in a few years.

Why are you so bothered about what people outside of Spurs think?

If we invest properly this summer we can have another go next season. I’m so dissapointed we couldn’t win it, I thought Liverpool were shit but they were lucky and got a completely bollocks decision in their favor which eased their gameplan. I don’t think it’s the right thing to do to blame individuals, Klopp lost 6 finals before this one just to give a example. We need more quality in a few departments and we can have a go again.

Wake up guys
Being in the CL final is a massive achievement
We are on the European map, Spurs was in the CL final in 2019, every single team will fear playing us next season
Still down gutted upset sad we lost tonight

That's what we all want and we will do it of that I am sure. I think we get there by getting closer every year which we are doing. I don't think ripping things apart to start again is the best way forward, we build, we adapt and we will succeed.

But we are not getting closer are we? That’s the problem the same pattern keeps on happening and yet so many think we will get a different result next time - the definition of madness. This team is going to go through a rebuild - the scope for replicating the last 5 years in terms of the players we have had is going to be extremely difficult.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom