Mighty Spurs vs Piemonte Calcio | Sun 1230BST/1330CEST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate, Borodin55 Borodin55 put an excellent post up about how to get two streaming sites. They seem to be unbelievably good.
Cheers my friend...forgot to mention that if any of you use an Amazon firestick then simply use the Downloader app for that to access the two sites but with tvtap choose the firestick download version instead of android.
Both sites can also be cast to TV sets....as my pub locals know only too well.

7G1vLtz.png

I wonder why Tanguy isn't paying?

Parrott up top on his own against Bonucci and Rugani.. can see him barely getting a touch of the ball and being written off.

Juve are putting out a really strong side compared with us. This could hurt.

I wonder why Tanguy isn't paying?

Parrott up top on his own against Bonucci and Rugani.. can see him barely getting a touch of the ball and being written off.

Juve are putting out a really strong side compared with us. This could hurt.
He’s probably nowhere near the level of fitness Poch expects - it’s usually the case with new signings. Cameo in the second half is the most we can expect.

Doubt it. He gets games during pre season and then is shipped off somewhere before the season starts. It's a shame because I like the look of the lad. Busy, has a bit of pace, lovely left foot

To be honest I'm yet to be impressed with his limited appearances in a Spurs shirt.
He looks like a youngster with no part of his game developed to a Premier league standard.
Problem is now he is 22.
Will be interesting. If he once again looks like a kid playing against this strong looking Juve side - I agree he will be shipped off, but why not permanently now.

Back
Top Bottom