Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another shameless gooner maggot troll cunt, only joined few days ago

It’s the season I guess ...
I'm not the biggest kane fan so what? Do i think he is good of course i do. Will he always score yes. Do i think he is
One question please (sensible answer respectfully requested). If as you say he's one of the top five attacking players in the world right now.....then why haven't all the top clubs been battering Zidane's door down to buy him ? The whole world and his dog knew Bale would be out on his arse when ZZ returned as manager and yet he's still there. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
And you have inside knowledge on every single concrete enquiry,bid inside talk on all of bales possible transfer possibilities? Or you relying on the papers and internet gossip to tell you who has bid or enquired?

I'm not the biggest kane fan so what? Do i think he is good of course i do. Will he always score yes. Do i think he is

And you have inside knowledge on every single concrete enquiry,bid inside talk on all of bales possible transfer possibilities? Or you relying on the papers and internet gossip to tell you who has bid or enquired?

It was a perfectly reasonable question....if an item stays in a shop window for months and months I have no idea who has been inside and enquired about it but that is totally irrelevant, the fact remains "It hasn't been sold". Why if it's a 'top five' item :thumbdown:
Can I just have a straight answer ........

Again if you would of read been a proper spurs fan since 87 went to my first game against luton at home. Fell in love with spurs because of gazza and hoddle based on my unlce showing me how good hoddle was. Joined not long ago but have read here and there for a few months. But I'm not like most of you lot coming 3rd or 4th and thinking out team is full of superstars is not my thinking.

My point was we would be better with bale i never slagged off our players even though there are some i don't rate

So how about not acting like a tosser and realise that some people would like a trophy once in a while
You're the proper Spurs fan who goes around slagging off Kane as selfish and jeopardizing the team for his own personal glory. Proper.

You're the proper Spurs fan who goes around slagging off Kane as selfish and jeopardizing the team for his own personal glory. Proper.
Just needed to watch the champions league final to see how selfish he was. Keep cheering on a man who never comes off no matter what and walks into the team when he pleases. Like i said never said he was shit at all i think he is a very good player but not as good as most of view think he. And my very first point did not involve kane at all. I came to realise last season that our top top players are not as good as most of us thought they were and I'm including myself in that

I agree but if that club is willing to subsidise 50% of his salary in order to get rid and he is still up for sale then surely other factors must be relevant ?
Again. When even 50% left is still too much you can understand the problem....,and how long for ?
Add a few injuries with limited playing time and it’s not an easy deal to sell imo

Doesn’t change his quality if it was resolved

Why - we've already got 4 plus Dier and Davies who have both played for their countries (and us) in that position. I think 6 gives us sufficient cover - and that's not even taking into account Tanganga who played today. Think there are more desperate positions to fill - well only two desperate ones really and that's full backs. Anything else is a bonus boost to the squad.
we have quantity, not top quality. I agree all back four are a concern. Centre back will be more critical

Sorry, off topic.
Talking of burgers reminds me of a time i went to my shitty local team a number of years back. One solitary burger van with some old mare serving. I was hungry so i said give me a hamburger and a hotdog please. She went over to a fridge in the corner and put this sad looking burger under her arm. I said 'what are you fuckin doing??' She said 'I'm thawing out your hamburger', I said 'cancel my hotdog'........

Back
Top Bottom