Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine taking off our only potent counter attacking option when the game was open and there to be won. Poch you do fucking baffle me sometimes with this shit.

Negatives:
Poor game management
Inability to kill the game
Sanchez
Litany of defensive problems

Positives:
Eriksen looked like he really cared
Son was great
Lo Celso looks like he has some quality
Winks looked less pedestrian

Surely Sissoko has to just spend all day and night practicing some shooting. Fucking ridiculous how hes leaning back in every fucking shot. Of course its going to fly.
It's mental

Just look at his body language and deer in the headlight stare whenever he receives the ball near goal

That was daylight fucking robbery - but we should have had a second pen. We robbed them blind to get a point today and they will be broken-hearted by it. We need to improve but when our lads are all fit we can

I'm signing off for a couple of hours. I really do not wish to read posts that tell me we earned a good point today. As far as I am concerned we tactically threw away 2 and were lucky to come away with anything.
Catch you all later... :(

Our defence utterly terrifies me, no leadership, no understanding, please God, bring back the rule where the ball has to go outside the area from goal kicks because that at least means it's 18 yards from goal before we give it away.

The goal just before halftime and Kanes shot that hit the post just killed all hope for me... you just knew right there that we wouldn’t win the game. :(

Right, thank fuck that is over.

I will never question the commitment of this team, but we need to start focussing on quality. If we have any ambition, 'heart' is not good enough.

COYS.

Sorry but that (in my most humble opinion) is absolute bollocks. They were on the ropes and lined up for the knockout punch. The manager's indecision and stubbornness has cost us dearly. They came out second half buzzing, we should have countered that by making substitutions during the break but of course, that just doesn't happen does it ??.
So fucking frustrating .
Kane is so clumsy with his diving, if he was better at it he might get the odd pen
Kane didn't dive. You can see quite clearly on the slo mo replay that he was deliberately shoved to the ground
The VAR missed a clear penalty.

Back
Top Bottom