Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fantastic first half. Mystified by how the performance dipped second. However, we still had enough chances to nick it & how that spunktrumpet Xhaka stayed on for 90 minutes before even getting a card is one for Arthur C Clarke. Cunt should have seen a straight red first half and had enough yellow card offences throughout to have had his marching orders several times over.

I’m not too disheartened by today overall.
Poch needs to sort out his substitutions though. Absolutely baffling to bring off Son - he was causing them problems every time we attacked.

Moura surely should have replaced him if he had to come off.
Haven’t seen enough of Lo Celso yet, but to be honest I’ve not been too impressed so far.
Upwards and onwards. We dodged a number of bullets in that second half. The gooners will be feeling very salty and that’s another positive to take from today.
Surely he should have been booked for the penalty,so the second yellow should have been a red?
Would have taken a point,but being 2up is a bit of downer.
On a plus note
A bird has strolled into the pub with a gooner shirt on,and she has very saggy tits
Awful
YIDS!

Can’t wait til we get GLC and Ndombele on the pitch together for 90 mins, GLC in particular, I think we’ve only touched the iceberg with him.
In terms of today’s game, the woolwich goal before HT changed the game, they don’t score that we win I think. If Son plays like that every week we’ll be just fine also, man was class. But I am pretty worried about RB! Shows how bad things are when we are dumping a rubbish CB there. Slightly worrying.

On train back now.

Not sure what to say that hasn't been said. Sanchez at rb was a disaster from the 30th second. But to be honest I didn't think he was any worse than danny rose. Winks was great and needs to do that consistently, son as usual gave his all and was by far our biggest threat. Sissoko cannot be blamed for me. He gave absolutely everything. His engine is remarkable which is why he finds himself in those positions late in the game. If he could just finish he would be absolutely immense. But that isnt his game nor should it be for us.

Kane is of real concern. Watching him live he doesnt move like he used to. Everything is sluggish. That chance in the first half he would have hit first time 2yrs ago. Today he tried 3 touches. He was unlucky in 2nd half hitting the post but he should have been subbed for moura.

Pre game I'd have been happy with a draw. From 2 nil up it's a bitter pill. Amazed we didnt concede a 3rd to be honest. For about 30 minutes we couldn't string a pass together. Hopefully we will come back from internationals sharper and with a fully fit squad

New position. Not the right day for slagging him off. Remind me why were paying Pochettino 8 mil a year?
Yeah, but the problem is that no matter where you put him he looks as if he is in a new position...with his new legs and feet...and without his brain. But other than that it looks like a solid 42M spent.

Go fuck a mongoose prickdribble. We've been utter shit so far this season yet we've got a draw away to the Sandmomkeys and now those cunts.....Newcastle was an aberration but we're nicking points against the so-called big 6. Personally I dreaded today but going to bed relatively happy/ relieved now everyone chill and have a good evening
Bore off bellend. Happy we were 2-0 up and threw it away? Give your head a wobble ffs

Back
Top Bottom