Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough.
That said, being born and raised south of the river I have a quite rampant hatred for tomorrow’s rivals so turning a discussion about those shit-houses into a debate about the head coaches future does not sit well with me old chap! :roseunsure:
They are not our fucking rivals. Who the fuck cares about south London any how? I don't even consider Croydon FC in London, nor can I recall ever meeting a Palace fan.

They are not our fucking rivals. Who the fuck cares about south London any how? I don't even consider Croydon FC in London, nor can I recall ever meeting a Palace fan.
Dennis is the only one here who has been talking about a 'London derby' all week and as if this fixture is something special; the vast majority of the Spurs fans couldn't give a fuck about Palace, it's in the same bracket as Spurs v Watford.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom