Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always try to find the silver lining, but that was possibly the most disorganised I've ever seen spurs, just seemingly running to vague areas of the pitch or pressing someone alone in a place they don't need to and leaving a huge gap, no help to anyone on the ball. Even our approach to tackling has been horrendous, going the wrong side, etc.

The ONLY silver lining I can think of, specifically for this match, is that Brighton have been so brilliant at pressuring us, but MAYBE they've been working too hard for it and MAYBE they tire, but the odds are long as fuck.

Honestly speaking this Dier first half performance has been one of the worst performances from one of our players in a long long time. Every pass has been straight to the opposition to the point that the commentators are even taking the piss.
Dier Dele Wanyama Eriksen are finished.

Eriksen, Dier and Ndombele as the core of our team has been absolutely hollow and absent today. Not saying the rest have been much better but we are completely broken by our spineless spine.

Because Trippier was not good enough either and we likely tried signing someone better but failed.

I don't believe that. We sold him and decided to go into the season like this. If you want a player pay the fee they demand and get the player to agree. Simple. We would surely identify more then one player. Or agree to sell on the basis we sign a replacement. Quite easy to add that as a condition.

Wouldn't sack Poch just because of the price tag. This season is already a lost cause. Sack him next year if we're still shite.

We need CL football, that’s why we built the stadium. We will be forced to sell Son or Kane if we don’t have it next season as so many players will leave on free transfers.

All the signs are there that this is the end of the Poch era, I’d rather gamble on a new manager and try and save the season rather than watch us finish mid table and watch Kane leave in the summer.

This is what the end of days look like for a manager. I don't think there's anything the manager can say that will turn this around, gonna take something special to find a win here. There could be a variety of things at play here behind the scenes, but once the players stop believing in the manager, this is typically what it has always looked like.

Back
Top Bottom