Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Incompetence aside, I can only see one reason for keep playing Eriksen, Jan, Toby etc:

Just to basically fuck off their chances getting a contract at foreign top clubs.

That the sort of bullshit comment that guaranteed we’d get beat today. “It’s only Brighton”.... “a lesser team - definite 3 points”..... “beat Watford and it’s 6 points before Anfield”.

I predicted Brighton 3 Spurs 1 based on Tuesdays debacle and the comments on here since then.

Have a day off.. As if anything said on a forum DURING a game has any affect on the result..Silly Boy..

Sad way to end like this. Poch has been so good for this club. Transformed us on the pitch into a team that could genuinely compete with bigger clubs consistently.

Also sad for the likes of Eriksen who have done so well but quite frankly have just given up which is annoying me to no end. He really needs to be more professional.

I have to say I have a lot of respect for Verts, could have left us many times in his younger days and has now seen us collapse under AVB and now Poch. Still clearly loves the club.

The manager keeps a player that wants away and clearly doesn't give a fucking shit playing for 90 minutes whike there's youngsters and Moura eagers to play, sure Levy foul.

Back
Top Bottom