Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate losing, but especially losing in that fashion before an international break! Totally gutless, totally out performed by fucking Brighton 😟
On a happier note...next 2 away are easy enough...just Liverpool and Everton 🥺

I don't get how people can whine about Levy. This team ON PAPER should be doing way better than this losing streak. Most of these matches have started with a shit XI selection. Levy doesn't make these decisions.

Also, please play Skipp and Parrott. Might as well play kids who give a shit about experiencing a win.
I sort of agree with that.But i think it may be throwing Parrot under the bus a tadge. This is a shit storm

Jermaine Jeans: “The players have let the manager down, the CLUB have let the manager down”.

Spot on.

Bullshit.
We had 11 individuals on field. One player did not know where other is moving to.
Should he just guess it through telepathy or should coach put a gameplan together for players and practice it on the training ground?

Or have I missed somehting and now all coaches should do is to whine in the media like a pathetic whimp? And if he whines enough, his job is done?

I don't get how people can whine about Levy. This team ON PAPER should be doing way better than this losing streak. Most of these matches have started with a shit XI selection. Levy doesn't make these decisions.

Also, please play Skipp and Parrott. Might as well play kids who give a shit about experiencing a win.

Because Levy didn't refresh the squad when it needed it, when Poch asked for it and wanted it, now we are left with a team full of unhappy players running contracts down and a manager who has lost faith and feels he has taken these players are far as he can.

The rot set in from the top, the manager warned us all about this and now it's happening, everyone is to blame though don't get me wrong, these players and Poch should be doing better, that's why Poch has to go now imo.

But the reality is simple, it's our owners and Levy that have caused these issues overall, at least we got a nice new stadium out of the deal.

Levy wont fire him because he’s waiting to Poch to walk out without the rest of the contract being paid. Jesus what a mess
If that's the case then once again levy is wrong as he has been in his most signings Vincent, Njie, Nkoudo, selling Dembele, release Nando.....etc. It could be cheaper paying £32m against missing CL or even worse relegation. Levy is a lucky man to be at a job he was doing just ok and his luck is over.

PS. I blame both men and don't take sides, that's the case in any divorce.

Back
Top Bottom