Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Video pls
images

Spankbang my dude

Getting rid of Tripps and Llorente, buying Sess, Locelso and Ndombele. Genius. Give a medal whoever sanctioned it.

Lol of all things that's what you point out?

We bought good players this summer. The problem is we didn't sell Toby, Rose, Wanyama, Eriksen, and Jan, all of whom have either explicitly or implicitly declared they don't want to be with us anymore.

The amount of people calling upon confirmation bias as a means to whip their favourite scapegoat for this performance is pretty fucking lame....

I don't care if one wants to blame Poch, Levy or Sissoko..... Dreadful lack of application from most of the players. The travelling fans today did them proud. They didn't deserve this.

Q. Who was the last PL manager to turn results after a such or similar bad run during their time in the job?

Last edited:
Clubs like United and Real would bite your arm off to get Poch. Even at this moment.

Yeah, I don't doubt he could turn it around at another club.

At Espanyol he started well, had a great second season and then collapsed completely in his final season (with some mitigating circumstances).

At Southampton he had a great first season, decent start to the next and then form dropped off (before we got him).

With us he started off OK, then 3-4 years of excellent football before it started dropping off. The CL run was arguably when we were in our worst overall form of the last 5 years.

I have no doubt he'd do just fine at another club.

There is no way Poch survives this surely. Now it’s getting to the point where he is fucking with Levy’s investment.

A season like this and spurs surely are surely going to go down in value, and prized assets will leave.

Naming rights.....

The Oxfam Stadium.

Whilst we rightly slate a poor performance It should be noted how well Brighton exploited our weaknesses, the lad that scored twice making his home debut and the other U23 product Brighton has was excellent Alzate, Spurs were awful but credit where credit is due to Brighton.

Back
Top Bottom