The Norwich away match thread 30/1/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why can we never see off a game, we have no fucking killer instinct, you see teams do it week in week out, never us, fucks with my head.

I think Guylfi is just one of those 'unlucky' players... lovely bloke, i'm sure, but just not quite the quality or presence we need... his shot/save sums him up... a lucky cunt like Walcott adn that would've deflected in! same sort of thing happened at Everton... at least we didn't lose the fucker last minute like we did up there...

3 draws out of 3... hmmm, steady, but not exactly CL form!

That song that we love to sing "Bale belongs on the left"

Time to take that out to the pastures............And put it out of its misery

Let him attack in a more centralized role like you saw today...........Instead of having him isolated on the left where simple defensive tactics can take him out of the game.

Get the most out of the world class player.

Back
Top Bottom