Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
If we assume the worst and get no points at Anfield there are three other teams currently with us on 12.
Burnley who are at home to Chelsea (possible draw) Bournemouth away to Watford (definitely possible draw) and West Ham home to Sheff Utd (possible win). That would then take us down to 10th spot.
Really could do with a point next week just to stay in touch with top six.

Hopefully we can be solid? We need time?

Hope and piss is all that he offers now. Get him out before we play Sheff Utd. He's done well however, his time is up.
3dub73.jpg

If we assume the worst and get no points at Anfield there are three other teams currently with us on 12.
Burnley who are at home to Chelsea (possible draw) Bournemouth away to Watford (definitely possible draw) and West Ham home to Sheff Utd (possible win). That would then take us down to 10th spot.
Really could do with a point next week just to stay in touch with top six.
Looking over our shoulder at Burnley, Bournemouth and West Ham....times are good

Looks like he's changing his mind again today folks....

January is a pivotal month and the Argentinian restated his position, having ruled out any dramatic changes only 72 hours ago.
“I am clear with you. I don’t say yes or no,” he said. “I don’t say we are going to sign or not sign, sell or not sell.
“It is not the moment to talk, when the time arrives we are going to take that decision in one way or another.
“Now is the time to stay all together, all of the squad, with the staff and the fans and try and change the atmosphere.“We are not going to get any benefit to talk about January, it is too far away, we have got a lot of games to play.“That is the structure of the club that is working and thinking and they need to be ready if we need to do something, if not we keep going, but I am happy with the squad, I am happy with the players.
“Like always, what is going to happen in January I cannot guess today, what happens will happen.”

Link Poch focused on Spurs season, not Amazon documentary - Football365

Clear as mud....or something a bit stronger 💩💩
This guy really has lost the plot. How do you salvage any sense from that load of bollocks ?

This report summed up yesterday quite well I thought...

Looks like he's changing his mind again today folks....

January is a pivotal month and the Argentinian restated his position, having ruled out any dramatic changes only 72 hours ago.
“I am clear with you. I don’t say yes or no,” he said. “I don’t say we are going to sign or not sign, sell or not sell.
“It is not the moment to talk, when the time arrives we are going to take that decision in one way or another.
“Now is the time to stay all together, all of the squad, with the staff and the fans and try and change the atmosphere.“We are not going to get any benefit to talk about January, it is too far away, we have got a lot of games to play.“That is the structure of the club that is working and thinking and they need to be ready if we need to do something, if not we keep going, but I am happy with the squad, I am happy with the players.
“Like always, what is going to happen in January I cannot guess today, what happens will happen.”

Link Poch focused on Spurs season, not Amazon documentary - Football365

Clear as mud....or something a bit stronger 💩💩
This guy really has lost the plot. How do you salvage any sense from that load of bollocks ?

This report summed up yesterday quite well I thought...
For the elders amongst us, does Poch remind anyone of Prof Stanley Unwin?

The whole thing is stale. He wont be able to get that squad back on his side, running through walls for him like they used to and he won't have the resources or time to change it.

Back
Top Bottom