UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great game. First time I've enjoyed Spurs in a long time.

The new boys really gave us the edge. Tango and GLC class and Sess looked very lively when he came on.

Eriksen is terrible hahah, never seen a downturn like this in a player.

Toby and Davies should be the only changes for the weekend. COYS

Well done tonight to poch for having the balls to drop some players who have been rocks to him so far in his time here, the new signings have proved they can bring life back into this squad so please keep it the same for the weekend, minimal changes please , maybe just Davies for Rose but keep the rest the same and maybe we can salvage the season

One thing I think this shows more than anything to do with eriksen, is that Winks should not start - he slows down play and makes us play sideways football, dont get me wrong i think his a good player that can be useful but clearly worse for the team when he starts attacking wise
I know what you're saying but Winks has been playing a role that is not his strength. I love the guy and think he is perfect for how we should play but he's been asked to do something that's not his game.

Wait for us to stop changing and have everyone fit. He may not start, but when he starts feeding NDombele then we will see.

I’d have them as far forward as possible.

Let’s just unearth (or buy) a really busy, tenacious DM that gets a nosebleed if he passes the halfway line.
sport-preview-wilmar-barrios-to-tottenham.jpg

Lo celso and N'dombele really made a huge difference tonight. Two creative players who have the vision and courage to pick a pass.

I hope to God Poch starts with both Saturday.

Really happy with it all tonight. We made that far far easier than anyone else has.

Lo Celso’s desire in the first 15 minutes shows what type of player he’ll be for us. He was sliding to keep balls in, tracking back and always wanting the ball. Needs to be in the team every week with Ndombele and Sissoko.

Well done tonight to poch for having the balls to drop some players who have been rocks to him so far in his time here, the new signings have proved they can bring life back into this squad so please keep it the same for the weekend, minimal changes please , maybe just Davies for Rose but keep the rest the same and maybe we can salvage the season

Should have shown some balls months ago

Back
Top Bottom