Zlatan Ibrahimovic...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...anyone who refers to THEMSELVES in the definite article is a right Cunt....

Exhibit A: The ZLATAN
Exhibit B: The HOFF!
Exhibit C: The DONALD

....need ANYONE say more?

One thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner....
Arrogance is never a nice trait... regardless of whether he can 'walk the walk'....
If you lose, lose,with dignity...
When you win, have some humility for those who have lost, (and who you have 'conquered'!)

No one likes a smug Cunt!
He didn't conquer anything though

He didn't conquer anything though
Except this:
playing.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I know, but before computer games it was a big deal in Britain. Throwing sticks up at the tree to dislodge the conkers was the fun part - it developed muscles and character. You’d arrive at a well known tree only to find it had been stripped of its conkers by a rival gang. It’s a kids game, but one that encouraged tribalism and gang fights at an early age.

Sadly, like many medieval children’s games, it has fallen out of favour due to political correctness. It also had scoring system that I won’t attempt to explain here.

Yeah, yeah, I know, but before computer games it was a big deal in Britain. Throwing sticks up at the tree to dislodge the conkers was the fun part - it developed muscles and character. You’d arrive at a well known tree only to find it had been stripped of its conkers by a rival gang. It’s a kids game, but one that encouraged tribalism and gang fights at an early age.

Sadly, like many medieval children’s games, it has fallen out of favour due to political correctness. It also had scoring system that I won’t attempt to explain here.

alright Joe, help me here what were the names of the conkers that had the flat bottom again so had that razor like destructive power? it’s bothering me

We played a game called "butts up" to develop muscles and character.

No homo

Back
Top Bottom