Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EL1wRfkXUAAsvTc
Superman!

Pace wise yes but he's also built like a fucking NFL linebacker Sess would have struggled big time with that

Sometimes a players physical gifts are just tough to counter even with superior ability... Luckily he's not a particularly good footballer (Also see Hulk).

I know the goal was sweet, but he hasn't got too many of them in his locker.

Mourinho manages like Mourinho. Chaos ensues on TFC.

These tactics are what you get against good sides away from home. Only thing Mourinho was upset about was probably our sloppy passing in the middle third. Defensively this was one of our best performances in a long, long time.

Good defending isn’t 90 minutes of desperate last ditch interventions and crosses flying into your box. And you can still defend well and play decent football through midfield.

I have no problem with us sitting deeper and being more pragmatic, especially when defending a lead away at a decent team, but that was just desperate stuff, and keeping that narrow shape in midfield against their kind of 343 with two non footballers in midfield just invited constant pressure and meant we couldn’t play out from it or transition on the counter either.

Sometimes a players physical gifts are just tough to counter even with superior ability... Luckily he's not a particularly good footballer (Also see Hulk).

I know the goal was sweet, but he hasn't got too many of them in his locker.

Yeah his physical ability massively paper over the technical holes in his game of he was actually good at football he would be at Barca

State of you.... Win and you're straight back on the WUM.

What a life. :freundgoal:
When your life is so shit, and you are a massive cockwomble, and every morning that you wake up, you realise that you have been stealing oxygen from humans that need it, then all you have in your sad, miserable existence is to troll message boards and try to piss people off - in a sad and deluded belief that you might become relevant, or have a voice in the world.
Then you post, and keep posting until you are finally on everyone's ignore list. Then you move on to Lego and my little pony message boards and try to make kids cry.
Also you keep hitting disagree on every post of every poster who tells you that you are a massive Hampton, not realising how happy it makes them to see that it pisses you off.

When all of that happens on your life, you post as "arcspace or mind blown"

And masturbate a lot, because it's all you are

Back
Top Bottom