Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the way back. Train is rammed.

That was utter, utter shit. The worst I’ve seen us “play” this year, let alone under Mourinho.

And not sure what the racism announcements were about, I was in the Paxton and heard nothing but three tannoys played out.

Could have said that about poch when he first took over. He took the team as far as he could but we'd not be coming into this game with 3 points of Chelsea (now it's back to 6) with poch. No one is thinking that we don't need a lot of refreshing to do but these players are surely capable of better then what they showed today.
Sadly levy & mourinho have said these players are good enough. Hopefully you're right & they lying.

The fact they only beat us 2-0 will our woeful, seemingly hungover performance combined with that reffing shows how shite they are!

A stupid corner give away, a sleeping defence leading two the first goal. Then brainless goalkeeping. Apart from that what else did Chelsea really have in terms of chances.

Chelsea had lost 4 of their last 5 fucking games before today, lads. An alarming slide in form.

Who you gonna call??

doctor-gif.gif

You guessed it

Bollocks he's fucking useless he doesn't show for the ball can't pass can't tackle doesn't actually work hard a few runs with little end product over 90 minutes won't change that.

He's not a CM never will be he's a impact RAM against tired legs at best.
And yet he created our best chance to score from. Compare that to Wanyama, Winks and Dier, who do fuck all and almost never involved in creating anything and in the case of Winks a big liablity defensively.

On the way back. Train is rammed.

That was utter, utter shit. The worst I’ve seen us “play” this year, let alone under Mourinho.

And not sure what the racism announcements were about, I was in the Paxton and heard nothing but three tannoys played out.

White Hart lane is a great modern looking station with same shit trains running through it. Reminds me of the TH stadium. World class stadium with the same old shit playing in it!!

Last edited:
Sadly levy & mourinho have said these players are good enough. Hopefully you're right & they lying.

Mou wont go on record saying 1/2 of the squad ain't good enough when he's trying to be a nice guy. I have no doubt Levy and him know work needs to be done and money spent.

If we don't get a RB and LB and CDM in at least in Jan kiss top 4 goodbye imo

Put your bollocks on the table take a hit on the shit like Sissoko Aurier Rose Dier, sell Eriksen for whatever you can get and fucking get us some young hungry players in or players who know how to win.
This would not be 'bollocks on the table' at all. Doing this + what we did in the summer would have been the MINIMUM required for me to have considered the 'painful rebuild' a success this past summer. And even that would have been only the first phase of a multi-window rebuild. But sacking Poch appeased most.

Yet here we are, two of the most abject performances in recent memory. And even the performances in our good results weren't what we would want to see every week.

Back
Top Bottom