Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely no evidence yet.. So it could have been who who who let the yids out or something similar.
If there is eveidence then he/she should be dealt with.

I fucking hate that our club are being associated with this, I'm actually shocked by it. With the technology at the new place surely it will be resolved but if it is racist then that cunt ain't Spurs and he/ she needs banning and exposing for what they are. Painful to be hearing about

I fucking hate that our club are being associated with this, I'm actually shocked by it. With the technology at the new place surely it will be resolved but if it is racist then that cunt ain't Spurs and he/ she needs banning and exposing for what they are. Painful to be hearing about

It will be easy to identify but the fact that nothing has been posted yet leaves me thinking it's false accusations.

Mind you mummy mummy did hear something from some bloke 5 rows behind him some time ago, so it's probably true.

That was a horrendous performance. The only player that did anything to improve his standing was Ndombele.

Eriksen still can't take more than 1 good corner in 10.

The stadium was eerily quiet for long stretches. The amount of people on their phones, taking selfies and eating a picnic instead of cheering on the team was embarrassing.

We played too tactically???? Whatttt??? That's exactly what we havent done in those games.
Sorry - not clear - played thinking the tactics (absorb pressure, aim for long-ball break) would win out over the game. However, that meant we sat back and didn’t play proactively or with any particular passion. It was a cold performance by us, meaning with little emotion (apart from the odd bit of anger).

perhaps it just meant that nobody wanted to take responsibility and assumed the β€˜plan’ would pay off??

What the fuck are you babbling on about?

Chelsea fans were no where near where the noise was allegedly coming from so how the fuck could they hear?
Anyone would think they were making it up?

What exactly do you want me to do about something that probably didn't even happen?
If it did, show me the proof and I will join in by lambasting the Twat.. Until then, let just keep accusations to ourselves hey

So you think Rudiger just fabricated this entirely off his own bat while they were winning 2-0 just for a laugh? come on mate.....

So you think Rudiger just fabricated this entirely off his own bat while they were winning 2-0 just for a laugh? come on mate.....

No, what I said from the off, was he probably misheard as we do have a couple of songs that sound a bit like a racist chant.

Fat Robbie from AFTV accused us of the same but the fans were singing who who who let the Yids out.

At this stage, the harsh truth is he could have just as much as it is true what's being said. With the technology in the new place surely the truth will come to light soon but if what's being reported is true then I'm as disgusted tonight as I ever have been as a fan of our wonderful club. Find the guilty culprit if there is one and fuck him/ her off as far away from the club as possible.

Last edited:
Our club should never be associated with this. mummy mummy what went down? Any legs in this one?
Someone behind us shouted racist remarks, earlier this season. I didn't see who it was. My daughter got pretty upset and said we should do something about it. I didn't want to cause a row, so I fobbed her off, but I felt like a total cunt afterwards - and I still do. If it happens again I'll do the right thing. I reckon nobody said or did anything - not even the people directly near him.

Someone behind us shouted racist remarks, earlier this season. I didn't see who it was. My daughter got pretty upset and said we should do something about it. I didn't want to cause a row, so I fobbed her off, but I felt like a total cunt afterwards - and I still do. If it happens again I'll do the right thing. I reckon nobody said or did anything - not even the people directly near him.

Got to cave anyone in that's doing it. Anyone being a nasty bastard inmates football stadium, a bus stop, anyone doing wrong I'd honestly love to see the daynwhere it happens. Have our club ever been attached to this? Not a real Spurs fan whoever may have done this. For Rudiger, any other ethnic minority or the accused if innocent I sincerely hope this gets resolved.

Back
Top Bottom