Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably gonna be unpopular this but I don't think he act played that well, thought it was a decent performance and I think he has tons of potential but it wasn't the man of the match performance evrybody is saying it was

Tanganga Y'all know the name

Chant sorted...

Pharoahe Monch

iu

Props El flaco El flaco

One more, can't resist.

Tanganga, is the next shit

SOOO much better than that 'Training Day' track.

Nothing comes close to this tho':

....Goat-mode in full swing.

Probably gonna be unpopular this but I don't think he act played that well, thought it was a decent performance and I think he has tons of potential but it wasn't the man of the match performance evrybody is saying it was

He played well most of the game, but he left a bog opening on the goal. He didn’t shift over to block the attempt.

Then why no game time in dead rubbers like Bayern or tonight. I don't like it something smells off. Hope I'm way off.
Parrott is a bit on the small side still no? I just think that Mourinho doesn't see him as ready to be utilized as he wants a striker to be (as a target man able to hold the ball to allow the wingers to get into position).

Ideally he should be on loan and we should promise him one in his new deal like we did with Roles.

Promising start but that’s all

No doubt people have him as the first name on the teamsheet now getting carried away as usual

Parrott is a bit on the small side still no? I just think that Mourinho doesn't see him as ready to be utilized as he wants a striker to be (as a target man able to hold the ball to allow the wingers to get into position).

Ideally he should be on loan and we should promise him one in his new deal like we did with Roles.
He is surprisingly robust for his age. Mou says he is too young to go on loan.

I am uncomfortable with all this talk of target men. If a striker's touch is good and he can pass the ball, that is a good starting point for me.

Back
Top Bottom