Saints vs Mighty Spurs | FA 4th round Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that a decent line up from them ? I don’t recognise more than 3 players - two I would say are their best. Ings and Ward Prowse.

Actually looking at it there are more names I do know. A battle today. Not sure which way this one goes. We have lost loads of 4th round away ties over the years to worse teams.

Is that a decent line up from them ? I don’t recognise more than 3 players - two I would say are their best. Ings and Ward Prowse.

Actually looking at it there are more names I do know. A battle today. Not sure which way this one goes. We have lost loads of 4th round away ties over the years to worse teams.
Full strength, they have a few injuries.

Two strong sides, should be competitive.

But let’s be clear, we should win this quite easily. Ward Prowse is the only one of theirs that would get near our match day squad.

They haven't got many outstanding players, if any, but they work very hard and are well-organized. Our team is good enough to beat them though, just need to show up!

Two strong sides, should be competitive.

But let’s be clear, we should win this quite easily. Ward Prowse is the only one of theirs that would get near our match day squad.
Whenever anyone says anything like that, the opposite happens.
:mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom