Coronavirus Crisis

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we continue to have crowds at football stadiums?

• Yes

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • No

Votes: 76 81.7%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

How do you know that 100+ countries are agreeing on it except through your TV, your local rag, and the radio? The very same TV, local rag , and radio that stands firm with the official story that 19 Arabs following the orders of a dying man in a cave - orchestrated the events of 911 2001.

Why don’t you ask them [ the media] why they don’t debate or discuss the scientific evidence accumulated over the last 19 years, or the fact that 7 of the 19 named terrorised are alive and well today - yet their photos and names are still part of the official story!

Why does the media avoid the fact that three tower blocks of magnitude fell in to their own footprints on the very same day when never has this ever happened with even one building without controlled pre planned demolition?

More ad hominem attacks from those that likely know the truth but CANT HANDLE THE FUCKING TRUTH!
So the TV, the local rag and the radio all of them unanimously lie? How about social media? Is that one completely under 'their' control?:) I assume every single internet post is fake news except the ones that you use to 'scientifically' prove your point via enlightened youtube channels with a X-Files soundtrack.

What does 911 have to do with a virus epidemic?

So the TV, the local rag and the radio all of them unanimously lie? How about social media? Is that one completely under 'their' control?:) I assume every single internet post is fake news except the ones that you use to 'scientifically' prove your point via enlightened youtube channels with a X-Files soundtrack.

What does 911 have to do with a virus epidemic?

Perhaps you require some brain cell re- tuning given the last part of your post... I ignored the other bollocks: It’s almost childish- why respond to a post that you don’t understand?

Last edited:
Just a question based on an hypothetical possibility.

What would be gained if this virus ends up wiping out above 50% of both the Syrian and Iranian populations and a large part of Russia’s too, before an amazing vaccine that saves the rest of us just somehow miraculously happens to appear? :roseunsure:

Last edited:
Perhaps you require some brain cell re- tuning given the last part of your post... I ignored the other bollocks: It’s almost childish- why respond to a post that you don’t understand?
The good old insult and cherry picking for an argument. Good one. I guess your next argument would be calling me a cunt before asking me to 'go back to my country' :)

Just a question based on an hypocritical possibility.

What would be gained if this virus ends up wiping out above 50% of both the Syrian and Iranian populations and a large part of Russia’s too, before an amazing vaccine that saves the rest of us just somehow miraculously happens to appear? :roseunsure:
0/
Out of the countries you mentioned only Iran has a relatively high number of cases. Russia and Syria have reported hardly any cases.

You do understand that European countries are the most infected countries outside of China and SK right?

What makes you think that your are going to be part of the 'rest of us' saved by the vaccine :)

The good old insult and cherry picking for an argument. Good one. I guess your next argument would be calling me a cunt before asking me to 'go back to my country' :)

0/
Out of the countries you mentioned only Iran has a relatively high number of cases. Russia and Syria have reported hardly any cases.

You do understand that European countries are the most infected countries outside of China and SK right?

What makes you think that your are going to be part of the 'rest of us' saved by the vaccine :)
I don't think Russia and Syria would go out of their way to report anything. They would likely prefer to keep their reported cases down

The Italian figures for the last 24 hours are fucking shocking, baring in mind.... that’s a minimum figure! 2,313 in one day, are they rimming each other?

I think you'll find Zest Zest has the trophy permanently locked away in his nuclear bunker. That ship sailed ages ago.

Sorry Zest - couldn't resist.

:dierpochhug: - if this emoji's still allowed?

It's cool, I'm quite happy with my overly skittish stance on this one, it's left me well prepared, no handwash or excess toilet rolls though, don't get that one!

Working in (Severe) Autism Support I am high risk, they are all immune compromised and breathing on us and/or spitting, biting, scratching us every day, God only knows how we will care for them if the virus hits the facility I work from and it surely will).

Now called a Pandemic by WHO, cases doubled in the UK in 4 days. Italy sky rocketing 6.6% Mortality in Italy, that's scary shit, it means if it breaks right out here in the UK with the 80% infected rate predicted here by some gloom mongers, we could see 3.5M deaths (67M x0.8 /100 x6.6 = 3,537,600).

Most of the posts about apocalypse have been tongue in cheek, but lately getting a bit more serious, still meant light heartedly though, or gallows humour, it is only a virus after all (albeit one that might kill my parents, and seemingly most everyone elses, if they get it...).

The Italian figures for the last 24 hours are fucking shocking, baring in mind.... that’s a minimum figure! 2,313 in one day, are they rimming each other?

The death rate is 6.6% as well, and we aren't locking anything down, stiff upper lip style, things might get really bad, I fear for London and the shockwave that will hit the country if we get a big cluster there.

The whole world is acting like dicks about this in my completely ignorant and no doubt inaccurate opinion.

It’s a new type of virus that is here to stay. We need to develop immunity to it so just bring it on and stop fucking up global civilisation.

Should point out that forcing me to not watch our remaining games this season could be a blessing...

Back
Top Bottom