Ronaldinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IMO The most skilful player to have played the game (well at least in my lifetime), shame his actual career when he was doing "it" was so short, 3 seasons at a push.
Just wish he was a better teacher, seams to have ruined our little man:

IMO The most skilful player to have played the game (well at least in my lifetime), shame his actual career when he was doing "it" was so short, 3 seasons at a push.
Just wish he was a better teacher, seams to have ruined our little man:

A bit longer though because he was awesome at PSG and he was the personification of the resurrection of Barca at the time (who had been poor for quite some time if i recall correctly), i'd say 5-6 seasons.

Last edited:
Fell into a Ronaldinho rabbit hole on YouTube last night.

Completely forgot how much fun it was watching him make a dick of so many defenders. Spent an hour grinning like a simpleton.

Back
Top Bottom