Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not very easy to add something like that. Force ignoring can also create it's own issues. Threads might not make sense if content is missing from a user and you don't know why.

I have looked into an add-on before which blocks users from each other but it's a slippery slope once we start deciding how the forum functions for users. Perhaps a temporary use of something like this might work.

Just regarding foul votes... the foul vote still needs to be valid. You can't just hit Foul on a random post from someone you don't like and expect it to count.
Does that mean I should explain the thinking behind my foul votes over and above just typing “cunt” in the reason for voting box?

Does that mean I should explain the thinking behind my foul votes over and above just typing “cunt” in the reason for voting box?

Genuinely made me chuckle out loud although it probably applied to me a few times quite rightly 😆

I still believe we should be able to know what posts are being fouled.

I tend to think that cards are often an accumulated result of a posters conduct over a day or two.... People seem to just reach a point when they've had enough.

Never seen sammyspurs sammyspurs (eg) make an offensive post but he still racks up a card here and there.... He's also a lone wolf so not part of some alleged clique turfwar.

Back
Top Bottom