Tottenham Vs Woolwich - Sun 12th July, 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ss.png

Next level embarrassing

I thought Woolwich played better than we did but that makes the victory all the more satisfying.

:mourthumb:
I wouldn't agree with that. They had a spell in 2nd half up until the drinks break, but besides that we were much better in the first-half, their goal was against the run of play. After about 65 mins we got back into it. Thought we were quite good for the win and should've killed them off with a third goal actually.

I wouldn't agree with that. They had a spell in 2nd half up until the drinks break, but besides that we were much better in the first-half, their goal was against the run of play. After about 65 mins we got back into it. Thought we were quite good for the win and should've killed them off with a third goal actually.
That's a pretty fair assessment I reckon, (though some may disagree).

Pissing myself at Woolwich fans trying to say they dominated, we had the better chances! Always an excuse with that lot. Accept the fact that we are fucking wank at the moment and still beat you lot.
I think that's what hurts.... arguably the worst, turgid, anti-footanti-football Spurs side to play a NLD STILL managed to fashion a win...

If we were Liverpool or Man Utd a few years back, that would be the hallmark of CHAMPIONS!

Back
Top Bottom