Kim Min-Jae

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's be real though, we're likely interested because he costs half the price of most other players we'd probably like higher up the list.

It would seem so but in all honesty, the logic seems reasonable to me with how things are at present.

"For some, it's more difficult. You follow the rules. For this profile of club, the situation is more complicated.

"I knew what Tottenham is before I signed my contract. I had meetings with different people in the club. I think at that time we were 10-15 points behind the Champions League positions, so there are no surprises for me.

"We need to be realistic. I know where the best players in the world are, if we sit and have a coffee I can give you a shortlist of best players in the world by position.

"The most important thing is to be realistic, analyse the transfer market opportunities – the clubs that are willing to sell, the players in the last years of their contract. Clubs willing to have creative deals.

"I know exactly what we need and what we would like and I know how to be realistic

Looks like he's coming in for a medical

Why is the internet filled with idiots who spend their time photo shopping players into other teams shirts?

WeLcOmE TO sPUrsS MESI

Spend all that time learning Photoshop just for that shit. The least they could do is something honourable like put a celebs face on a nude model's body.

Total knobbers and rank above ITK but below peddo's.

He's toeing ENIC's line, nothing we didn't know tbh.

If they hadn't wasted so much money already on some pretty poor signings, maybe he'd have more to spend...even more so with the pandemic. I'd be shocked if by next season, 6-8 clubs didn't have a bigger net spend than us.

Varane’s speed, VVD’s defending, Einstein’s brain, the voice of Freddy Mercury, the looks of Brad Pitt, the body of Cristiano Ronaldo, the strength of Hulk (not that fake strength from Davinson), the leadership of Winston Churchill, and, last but certainly not list, hung like a Stallion. What’s not to like? Worth a punt

Soon to be known on here as KMJ

Looks good in clips, looks quick and decent on ball but has not played in Europe or top league. He's going to cost 15+ mill. Why not put that towards a top level CB like koulibaly. Seems like just another punt.

Back
Top Bottom