Kim Min-Jae

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Serie A Player of the Month

I know it's only one month but still... a back three of Romero, Dier, and Kim would have looked good right about now
Rather view it, that thankfully we are now juggling the worth of players like this, and that Brazilian who went AC who is doing just as well, but decided Richarlison and Bissouma £ was more important to Team/Squad, hence Lenglet (who I’m very happy with, as feel he is driven and by Christmas will be at his top level, hopefully that is his Seville level).

One of those two would have been ours probably, had Tanganga (others) been sold, it’s soo complex.

Its quite wonderful, as for soo many years we’ve seen Man City get every (nearly) major purchase spot on, Chelsea/Liverpool mostly spot on, whilst we were utterly incoherent in getting core turnover right.

We are showing the right “eye for a player” team is now in place thank heavens!

Serie A Player of the Month

I know it's only one month but still... a back three of Romero, Dier, and Kim would have looked good right about now
All credit to Napoli for taking the risk though.
For the last 2 seasons (that was when he started to show his class), all the Bundesliga clubs (where SE Asian talents often end up) and EPL clubs were aware of his talent .... but none dared to take the risk. And I am sure Son was asked about him by Spurs.
In retrospect, Spurs could have bought him (for £ 16m) and then simply lent him out. I can't see Spurs splashing out £50m+ for him though...

All credit to Napoli for taking the risk though.
For the last 2 seasons (that was when he started to show his class), all the Bundesliga clubs (where SE Asian talents often end up) and EPL clubs were aware of his talent .... but none dared to take the risk. And I am sure Son was asked about him by Spurs.
In retrospect, Spurs could have bought him (for £ 16m) and then simply lent him out. I can't see Spurs splashing out £50m+ for him though...
Good post - not SE Asia but NE

Back
Top Bottom