FA Cup Final 2020 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope all the cunts who don’t like Mourinho now let him get on and try and win us a trophy. I’m fucking sick they won today. If Mourinho brings us the fa cup next season I’d be delighted. He’d be a success straight off the bat. No fa cup win since 1991 ffs. That’s embarrassing.

No way I was watching that rabble of wankers....

So the Woolwich keeper should have walked and Kovacic shouldn't.... Anything else I missed?

Fucking Goon scum. :dembelefingers:

It’s still more money than they would get if they weren’t in it. And with a stringy owner like they have it’ll help their transfer budget.

This is all small time thinking. We need to get our own shit in order before worrying about what anyone else is doing.

They have a stingy owner? Again we need to look closer to home

im pissed off they won another trophy, not that they earn a few more millions from a European competition

I hope all the cunts who don’t like Mourinho now let him get on and try and win us a trophy. I’m fucking sick they won today. If Mourinho brings us the fa cup next season I’d be delighted. He’d be a success straight off the bat. No fa cup win since 1991 ffs. That’s embarrassing.

I have zero tolerance for anyone in our supporter base who says the FA cup doesn’t matter. It’s people like that which allowed our last clown of a manager to waste a massive opportunity to win a couple of these.

but it doesn’t mean anything, it is just ego. And yet Arteta has more trophies to his name in 5 months than Mauricio does in 11 years. Mauricio Pochettino the modern day David Pleat

Last edited:
No way I was watching that rabble of wankers....

So the Woolwich keeper should have walked and Kovacic shouldn't.... Anything else I missed?

Fucking Goon scum. :dembelefingers:

Oh I forgot Pulisic going off injured..... :mourcheeks:

1919: Deal with the devil.

As long as we manage to avoid the might of Norwich city in next years draw and don't have to park the bus at home .

I have zero tolerance for anyone in our supporter base who says the FA cup doesn’t matter. It’s people like that which allowed our last clown of a manager to waste a massive opportunity to win a couple of these.

but it doesn’t mean anything, it is just ego. And yet Arteta has more trophies to his name in 5 months than Mauricio does in 11 years. Mauricio Poettinho the modern day David Pleat

How can you say arteta is a better manager/coach and knock poch. Hard to argue with a stat like that but anyone in our supporter base that calls poch a David pleat should find someone else to support. Our issue is our past. There has never been a winning mentality. Maybe poch lacked that but he built a team capable but somehow one that could not get itself over the line. That was not his fault.

Would take a league cup win. Fucking something... anything

but it doesn’t mean anything, it is just ego. And yet Arteta has more trophies to his name in 5 months than Mauricio does in 11 years. Mauricio Pochettino the modern day David Pleat
Why did he only sign players under 5'8" ?

This is all small time thinking. We need to get our own shit in order before worrying about what anyone else is doing.

They have a stingy owner? Again we need to look closer to home

im pissed off they won another trophy, not that they earn a few more millions from a European competition
Nah, small time thinking is, “Lulz they have the play on Thursday nights again.”

Back
Top Bottom