Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No matter the outcome, Leeds are going to be fun. Never watched them before as Champ is hard to watch here in the states, but yeah, they are well drilled to score.

Also, Salah is a cunt.

this is why the cunts are champions they get soft decisions, but they also clever in and around the box, Fabinho knew exactly what he was doing there.

Leeds are entertaining but naive as fuck.

This season is going to serve up more of the same as last season.

Stupid from Rodrigo.

But this Liverpool side are nothing like last year.

Who were in turn better the year before... In terms of style of play, goals conceeded and goals scored.... 2 points less in the league, but also did m-u-c-h better in Europe.

18/19 > 19/20 > 20/21 (?)

Are people really complaining about that penalty?

I hate Liverpool and can't stand the constant BS decisions they get but that was a clear penalty.

If people are upset they should be yelling at the donkey that stuck his leg out making it an easy call.

He’s a winger that plays RB.
Someone said earlier in the summer that he was an academy MF. I responded that there was nothing in his makeup or play that screamed MFer to me. He can hit/cross a ball. Beyond that he is not special.

Back
Top Bottom