Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This just in...

The only official news I have to break is that A&C put it in me last night and I have never been wetter. This is because we had a bet that Bale was cummmmming back and I won that bet, thus A&C cummed all over my back. See if ya can break that cryptic

Sealed with a kiss...Hercules

Yep, I have lost it. It is all the smoke I have inhaled.

Last edited:
You realise the fucking stupid irony of your argument. You are arguing against signing a player from the championship to sign a 31yo, based on him being a great player many years ago, after we signed him from the fucking championship, having played less and done less in the championship than the player you are arguing against.
Genuinely ?
Ok. I will bite. I’d sign a 31 year old proven winner who absolutely aced it for us over several seasons against some bloke who I’d never heard of until you started wanking over his name.
A “great player many years ago”? Did you see how he won the CL final for Madrid 2 years ago? Hardly the dim and distant past was it?
It’s people like you who wail for these prospects, wax lyrical if the odd one hits the mark at another club, & moans like a bitch when we sign them and they turn out a disappointment

sm2h76oaskn51.png
What's the Belotti stage going to be like?
:adegrin2:

What the hell has he got to do with it?
Good lord man, read the post I was responding to.
:mourglasses:

make spurs great again

go on folks take off your mask when you go outside to cheer on Bale. Don't be cucks. Social distancing when supporting Spurs is for pussies. All we need is Bale...and when that doesn't work we'll get Modders back on a short-termer...put bleach in your arms folks it'll disinfect the memory of Sunday's performance from your brains while curing you of Covid...go on, jump when I say jump you gullible fuckers...
:levystare:

I get it boys, this would be a BIG transfer coup. By all means let’s enjoy it. However (but, caution, maybe) transfers do not equal success. When Lloris lifts the FA cup with Kane and Bale on the scoresheet, then you can finish. Everything up until then is a long stroke.

I get it boys, this would be a BIG transfer coup. By all means let’s enjoy it. However (but, caution, maybe) transfers do not equal success. When Lloris lifts the FA cup with Kane and Bale on the scoresheet, then you can finish. Everything up until then is a long stroke.
I mean it's exciting but how is it a coup? He's far and away our highest earner, Real are desperate to get rid and the only other club interested was a year ago and it was a Chinese club.

Back
Top Bottom