Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are fuckin mice no second red card, offside in the second goal
Never mind all that mate, where can I get my hands on this? It looks the business.
pomoriiska-special.jpg

chronically wrong = Dier and Sissoko. replace Sissoko with a proper DM and Dier with a proper CD, instantly title challenging team
Don’t think so. Davies, as much as I like him for his professionalism, is never a top 4/6 left back. Doherty hasn’t shown that he’s better than Aurier so far. I don’t know what’s going on with our attacking players but they seem slow and out of ideas. We’re nowhere near a top 4 side, not to say title challenging.

That was so stressful. Thank Christ we're through. The thought of going out at one stage was all too real and all too embarrassing.

Ndomble - from the bits I could actually fucking see when the channel wasn't messing up - made a difference. Forward passing and glad for him to get the goal.

One to forget.

Last edited:
Any manager who keeps picking Sissoko is just asking to be sacked, no begging to be sacked

I appreciate Sissoko has improved over the last few years and is a good lad but we need much more from our midfielders.

What are you doing Jose:mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom