Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who am I = I'm not interested in 99% of your posts, hence no dialogue between us.

But, we're supposed to not post about a topic related to transfers in this thread, to suit you...

iu
Go post about it on SC then where such drivel is appreciated. ITK is hated upon here - deal with it

Indeed.

You weren't and I have yet determined if you can. Jury could go either way with that one.

When yours is completely worthless then what's the use in holding it? And there hasn't been a more worthless opinion on here than 'all the top clubs want Dele' when there in little evidence to support it. Follow whatever opinion you want or make your own. But what's the use in have a worthless one.

Now we're getting somewhere...

You mean the same press that you used as evidence of PSG's interest? Right. Jury's in, you can't think.

Cute post. Boring still, but cute the whole, "I'm going to pretend he wasn't being sarcastic," thing. Still hard to get away from the boring element though. Maybe time to give up?

Cute post. Boring still, but cute the whole, "I'm going to pretend he wasn't being sarcastic," thing. Still hard to get away from the boring element though. Maybe time to give up?
Took you a long time to come up with that one? You do it all by yourself? Next time show your work. I admire your persistence though.

For information purposes.

Source Transfermarkt.

Top end of the transfer expenditure (pure outgoings) table for 20-21 season (so far):

hiK8rlh.png

Top end of the transfer expenditure table (pure outgoings) table 19-20:

Ssg1KSr.png

Net spend 20-21 so far:

Bc83xBg.png

Net spend 19-20:

koq1b1Z.png

For the record, the final purchase of GLC (32m) is included in the current window, the loan (16m) was 19-20 window.

Back
Top Bottom