Edinson Cavani

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good signing?

• Yes

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 62.0%

• Total voters
Would love to have him in the squad. He’s an experienced winner and from the little I saw of him last year, would appear to have some gas left in the tank. He’s got that athletic build like Ronaldo/Ibra that would suggest he’s got a year or two left in him before we starts to really fade away. He would be the perfect player to play the weaker teams and give Kane some time off as he’s a proven goal scorer. The only negative I can see is his recent injury problems the last two years which there’s been a few. From his perspective, I can understand the wage demands as he probably thinks he’s still got it and obviously the next contract he signs will be his last big one but 175k is pretty dam high. 100k tops at Spurs but I’m afraid that won’t cut it. Would be a good signing in my opinion but I can’t see it happening.

Cavani off to Utd?

raining_david_tennant.gif

If atletico manage to shift Costa that's where he is going (and wants to go), big if as he is on massive wages and can't afford both.

Glad we got Bale instead, injury-prone or not. Much more versatile and more able to change the course of a game (plus we’d be getting Cavani as Kane cover so wouldn’t even necessarily play that much).

Odd that Utd didn’t think to buy a decent defender. Oh well, suits me.

Glad we got Bale instead, injury-prone or not. Much more versatile and more able to change the course of a game (plus we’d be getting Cavani as Kane cover so wouldn’t even necessarily play that much).

Kane could have played as a 10 with him upfront. Anyway - all academical now. Good player - nice to see him in the Prem unfortunately not in the right club

According to Romano, the agent wants 10 million Euros on top of Cavani's massive 2 year contract.

Back
Top Bottom