Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Hojberg, sissoko & Doherty triangle is not working. I understand why Jose went with this team but it’s not worked thus far, think it’s time to admit he is wrong.

Got a horrible feeling he is going to hook Ndombele again for Lo Celso instead of letting them play together. . .

Burnley are well up for it and organized. IMO we need to get Reguilon and Lo Celso on ASAP. Reguilon’s runs on the left side and Lo Celso’s hard work and vision will help open things up.

Late on we have the option of bringing Bale on if chasing or Lamela if we have a lead. Moura has actually been solid though so I’m not itching to sub him out just yet.

Not enough creativity out there. Davies continually getting room on the left, but can do nothing with it. Sissoko being Sissoko - solid defensively but offering nothing on attack.

Dougherty anonymous.

Burnley looks far more likely to score based on 1H.

Let's hope the 2H looks far diff.

The Hojberg, sissoko & Doherty triangle is not working. I understand why Jose went with this team but it’s not worked thus far, think it’s time to admit he is wrong.

Got a horrible feeling he is going to hook Ndombele again for Lo Celso instead of letting them play together. . .
By the time the ball finally gets kicked out to Doherty, Burnley already have 10 guys back there ready to defend the cross.

146th minute Bale winner .. extra time due to Dyche having to rescue his daughter who’s hair got stuck in t’loom down mill

I love people’s optimism but do people really think we can win the league?

A cup I can understand but unless teams come at us and leave gaps at the back we every week we’re going nowhere.

We really Struggle badly against a one that gets bodies behind the ball were far too slow and predictable.

Is so easy for a team like Burnley to defend against us. What's the attack threat of Moura? You can give him the space you want he won't do nothing. The same with Davies, he will pass the ball back or put one of that shite crosses. You just have to mark 3 players in Son, Kane and Ndombele that can create something.

Back
Top Bottom