Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blaming a team for playing to their strengths blaming the wrong lot. We haven't shown up and brought our A game. So far this season we have played teams that keep a higher line. We can't get that today so it comes to grafting a victory.
I fell in love with football because it entertained me.

If this is a teams A game. That club should rot and fester.

Imagine being a Burnley fan. Not in any sort of looking down your nose way but fuck me. Tanguy looks sharp there, needs someone else around him who's on remotely the same wavelength but can't see Sissoko coming off as he's putting a shift in.

I love people’s optimism but do people really think we can win the league?

A cup I can understand but unless teams come at us and leave gaps at the back we every week we’re going nowhere.

We really Struggle badly against a one that gets bodies behind the ball were far too slow and predictable.
Sincerely, if we play our strongest 11 we can win, but we won't doing so it seems. If we keep on giving game time for certain player we won't even get top 6.

I love people’s optimism but do people really think we can win the league?

A cup I can understand but unless teams come at us and leave gaps at the back we every week we’re going nowhere.

We really Struggle badly against a one that gets bodies behind the ball were far too slow and predictable.

It's been 45 minutes.

Well, this time 8 days ago (give or take a few hours) we were 'coasting' at 3-0 going into HT... so tonight, it's tight, and we're gonna have to keep our concentration and really focus if we wanna score/win against this lot...

I think we thought the game was won last time against WHU... now we KNOW we've gotta work hard for anything, let alone the win... I kinda know what i'd prefer.

No complacency allowed... if we win tonight, we're gonna have to earn it... not coast along in neutral to it!

Rocket up the half-time hole m'thinks!

Back
Top Bottom