Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the stadium I call a clear throw for the oppo as ours. If the link gives it correctly I give the link a hard time. If the refs gives a foul, an offside, all correctly, I boo him. This is what home advantage is.

And yes, there was moaning about decisions, there is now even more AND the game is broken up in the process, double whammy.

So let's just go back to what it was, IT WAS BETTER THAN THIS!!!!

But why not look at this with a view on what lead us to this, replays, freeze frames, zero analysis of the game just controversy searching. So eliminate the replays, looking and creating controversy when there is none. Just let's the fans horang the officials without the media’s help.

That's BETTER THAN THIS!!

Bullshit. Controversy hunting is what has brought us to VAR. Game after game, major games being decided by refereeing controversy not football. And the game continually stopped anyway.

Im a season ticket holder, much prefer being at football, but I have no problem with VAR, at least now I know I’m more likely to lose to football rather than a referee or linesman’s incompetence or because we are asking them to do the impossible.

Moaning about the few minutes out of 90 that VAR effects is ridiculous when it’s out of play for about 35 minutes every game.

We’ve now virtually eradicated bullshit offsides, and it will continue to evolve and improve, become smoother and more efficient.

Leicester again, so ate they not moving into big 7 league? Soon maybe at this rate, Wolves and Southampton let's see.

But slowly and surely this becomes a matter of cream rising to the top, to use Miss Jean Brodie's words.

35 minutes into Dortmund/Bayern, great game so far, Kimmich lucky not to get a red, but has also fucked himself in the process. Going to be a big loss for Bayern if he’s out for a while?

Delaney was really struggling, as he often does in these type of games,

Back
Top Bottom