Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

United are an astonishing team this season.

Cavani is a superb acwuisition as well.

More pleased to have avoided them than City as long as we make it pay.

Hopefully they stumble again soon but right now they are quite the enigma.

United are an astonishing team this season.

Cavani is a superb acwuisition as well.

More pleased to have avoided them than City as long as we make it pay.

Hopefully they stumble again soon but right now they are quite the enigma.
Horseshit. They are doing what they've done since solskjaer took over. Runs of results, then spells when the players can't be arsed. Then as soon as the press whisper about his job, the players turn up again cos they know a proper manager will have a clear out.

Lampard is so smug. If it wasn't Woolwich you would really want them to turn Chelsea over.

I always want Woolwich to lose. But this might just be one game where them winning might not be a bad thing. They aren’t going anywhere under Arteta (except downwards hopefully) and one win won’t make that much of a difference to them. But taking points off Chelsea would be really useful.

Mourinho is never wrong
Well my statement was about whether or not we had interest in or would be pursuing Fernandes' transfer. So as far as that is concerned he wasn't wrong and that is what I relayed in my post. The rest would only be conjecture at this point.

Back
Top Bottom