***** Wolverhampton Wanderers v Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur FC*********

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

>Winks still on the pitch

tenor.gif

People must be watching a different game to me, In the game I'm watching we've had more shots, more on target and the better chances. Plus we are a goal up. At a decent side.

Yet judging by some of the comments on here its like we are 0-0 against West Brom in the dying seconds or something.

Indiferencia Shrug GIF
The issue is that we've had like 5 games IDENTICAL to this one.... and they've not ended well

People must be watching a different game to me, In the game I'm watching we've had more shots, more on target and the better chances. Plus we are a goal up. At a decent side.

Yet judging by some of the comments on here its like we are 0-0 against West Brom in the dying seconds or something.

Indiferencia Shrug GIF

I think you got that spot on. Rest of are watching a different game. We're giving the ball away a lot and a lot of chances. No real control in the game. Just defending and clearing it

Because it was a condition of his own making by a shit 5 yd ball his foot played 10yds. When you notice these things then you realize that certain criticisms are fair.
you probably couldn't trap a football without a 12 bore and a golden retriever, let alone think fast enough to play a pass at this level let alone recognise it and then execute it. And yet, here you are criticising someone you aren't fit to wipe the arse of, with your ersatz pseudo football knowledge and experience.

What a tedious, self absorbed, gas bag you are.

Yeah, a shite pass then a stupid foul and a yellow card, what can be wrong? If all our players played like him...
Yes it was a shit pass but there's been lots of those all over the team. On a yellow and will go off anyway. Lot more wrong with the game then winks.

Back
Top Bottom